- Very quiet
- Very good condition
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Guest bathroom
- Large living / dining area with fireplace
- Div. Terraces around the house
- Air conditioning
- Double glazing + mosquito nets + external blinds
- From the roof terrace overlooking the sea and countryside backgrounds
- partly fenced Plot: 5000 sqm with different trees, shrubs and palm trees.
- Single storey 220 sq.m.
- 15 min. to the city of Alvor
- 5 min. to golf course
- Including separate building with storage space and a basement with 2 car shelters
- Private water / borehole
No reviews for house
The Algarve boasts a magnificent all year round climate, with over 3,000 hours sunshine a year and clear blue skies for most of the year!
Algarve weather averages 12 hours of sunshine a day in the summer and 6 hours in the winter.
Despite being on the Atlantic coast, the Algarve has a Mediterranean-like climate with mild winters and long, hot summers.In July and August the Algarve does benefit from light sea breezes which cool things down a little! Nightime temperatures rarely fall below 18°C and are normally still in the low 20's.